"Automate your process. Not your inspiration." That was the tagline for the ATX West event in Anaheim this week at the co-located UBM Canon annual West Coast trade show. Bishop-Wisecarver set up in the Automation Technology Expo in hall C with other motion control component and system focused manufacturers. Mo the Linear Guide Wheel, our mascot of all things motion without limits, rolled the show floor for the latest and greatest — from skeletons to medical equipment software.
In today's edition of Twitter Friday, we've selected our top five posts from this week's MDM West festivities. Did we miss something? Let us know!
1. 10 Quick Fixes for Trade Show Booths via www.exhibitoronline.com: Managing trade shows can tough, so here's a great list of 10 quick fixes you may need even though you spent weeks planning for the very best.
2. Instagram Show Floor Coverage of MD&M West via www.pinterest.com/bwcmotion: Check out our recap reel of Mo the Linear Guide Wheel's adventures on our Pinterest wall.
3. Think Like a Designer via www.mddionline.com: "MD+DI caught up with him in advance of his MD&M West presentation to talk about Assumption Storming, industrial design, and how his background in interior design informs his approach to medical device design." Check out this great piece that will get you thinking like a design engineer!
4. MD&M West Tweetup by Design World via twtvite.com/mdmtweetup: Whether you joined the group digitally on Twitter by following the party under the hashtag of #MDMtweetup or you met the team in person, fun was had by all! "Come and mingle and have a drink with engineers at MD&M West interested in social media at this year's Tweetup. There will be free food & appetizers as well as a raffle for $25 gift cards." With an event description like that, how could you refuse?
|Credit: Thomas Net|
5. Survey says manufacturing needs a brand makeover via www.thomasnet.com: "Future success can and does depend on Americans taking pride in products being made in the U.S.A," said ThomasNet in a tweet this week under the #MDMwest hashtag. Tell us what you think!