We are pleased to announce the addition of a compact carriage brake system to our UtiliTrak linear guide product line (you can download the PDF product sheet here). Ideal for applications with limited access, this option provides a simple two-component assembly solution for manually securing a carriage to linear guide rail.
Key features include:
- Brake is fabricated from aluminum then hard anodized to protect against corrosion and abrasion with the added benefit of good braking action, grip and long life
- Available in four sizes to fit UtiliTrak linear guide sizes 0, 1, 2, and 3
- Can easily be retro-fitted to existing applications or factory pre-assembled on new systems
- A second brake assembly can be added to the opposite end if more brake strength is needed
- Interference is minimized because brake system components are positioned below the carriage's payload mounting surface
- Position of the handle can be adjusted to any angle without affecting the brake position or strength