A Solar panel processing company needed a linear transmission system to transport large bulky, yet fragile solar panels throughout their assembly process. The application required a system that could handle a 10 meter travel length, a 2,000 pound load, and a harsh environment of glass partials and silicone dust. The HepcoMotion HDS2 Heavy Duty Slide System was the perfect solution for this demanding application. As an additional benefit, HDS2 can be assembled, shipped and re-assembled anywhere in the world due to its modular building block system.
Why Bishop-Wisecarver’s HepcoMotion HDS2 system was chosen:
• Capable of carrying a large footprint 1 meter x 1 meter 2,000 payload
• Performs well in virtually any environment, specifically glass dust and silicone
• Provides excellent accuracy and smooth motion
• Compliance and easy to install
• Low cost of ownership
• Modular design can be assembled, shipped and re-assembled anywhere in the world]
• Process can be repeated, expanded upon and maintained globally
Bishop-Wisecarver’s broad product range and engineering expertise are available to meet all your solar industry needs. Have a question? Use our easy online form, or call!